Have you been arrested for DUI in Gwinnett, DUI in Barrow, DUI in Fulton or DUI in any metro Atlanta county? If you have been arrested for DUI, you need an effective and aggressive DUI attorney. You need an experienced DUI defense attorney fighting for your rights. Call 678-331-4310 now for a free initial phone consultation. Our fees are reasonable. Payment plans are available and credit cards are accepted.
Did you know that if you are arrested for DUI that a 10 Day Rule applies? If you have been arrested for DUI you/your attorney have ten business days from the date of your arrest to request / demand an (ALS) administrative hearing from the Georgia Department of Driver Services or your Georgia license could be administratively suspended for up to one year or more. Call us now to find out more.
SOME OF YOUR RIGHTS AT A DUI ROADSIDE STOP
- You have the right to REMAIN SILENT — including not telling the officer where you were, what you drank or smoked, or where you were going.
- You have the right to REFUSE FIELD SOBRIETY TESTING at the scene.
- You have the right to REFUSE ANY BREATH TEST (*However, your license could be suspended for up to a year or more for refusing the state administered test).
- You have the right NOT TO CONSENT TO A SEARCH of your person or vehicle.
- If booked, you have the RIGHT TO INDEPENDENT URINE OR BLOOD TEST.
- You have the RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY.
Attorney G. Jason Thompson is a Member of the National College for DUI Defense, a Member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (G.A.C.D.L.) and is a former city prosecutor. For the best DUI Attorney in Gwinnett County contact us Today!